Peru Tour Booking Company
Guiding Peru is a USA based tour booking company, offering clients the most exceptional tours available, along with the best service in the travel industry. We have hand selected local tour companies in Peru to provide our guest’s travel services. Guiding Peru reviews our Peru third party providers on a regular basis and insures these Peru companies employ professionally trained English/Spanish speaking local guides to provide the services for the tours that our clients book with our company Guiding Peru.
Featured Peru Tours
We pride ourselves on offering the best tours in the Peru travel industry.
4 days | Hiking | $695
Includes Famous Inca Trail Hike And Machu Picchu With Deluxe Camping & Nutritious Meals.
4 days | Multi-Sport | $750
Hiking, cycling, zip lining, & white-water rafting with tours of Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu.
All-Inclusive Peru Tour Packages
12 Days | Extreme Hike | $2795
Exclusive tours Of Cusco, Sacred Valley, Hidden Ancascocha, Apu Salkantay, & Machu Picchu.
9 Days | Multi-Sport | $2250
Exclusive tours Of Cusco, Sacred Valley cycling, Inca Trail hiking, & guided Machu Picchu tour.
8 Days | Hiking | $2150
Exclusive tours of Cusco & the Sacred Valley, hike the Inca Trail, & a guided tour of Machu Picchu.
8 Days | Hiking | $3450
Enjoy the finest food, drinks, & accommodations. Tours Of Cusco, Sacred Valley, & Machu Picchu.
8 Days | Walking | $2150
Exclusive tours of Cusco, Sacred Valley, shopping, local orphanage, & guided tour of Machu Picchu.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Our guides Reuben, Marco and Celia were great. They took care of everything. I enjoyed the conversation and learning about their country. I liked the food and think the meals were well rounded. The hotels were clean and accommodating. Good team. I’d book with them again.”
SEAN S., DENVER CO
“Awesome leadership, great preparation, outstanding food, a new adventure at every turn and….the contrast from 14000 ft. peaks to jungle canopy was what brought it all together….two worlds, one civilization, new friendships, and lots of fun. We’ll be back!”
LOUIS C., SCOTTSDALE AZ
“One final note – over the four days, one couldn’t help looking over at the other groups of trekkers, observing and even chatting with along the trail. From groups of 2 to what looked like other groups of 30+ people, I don’t think I found any group that was as well looked after as our group. You can stop looking now – go ahead and book with Guiding Peru.”
RICHARD C., ALBERTA CA
Avoid the Crowds
Why Travel with Guiding Peru?
- USA based tour booking office contracting with experienced provider of services located in Cusco Peru
- Professional USA tour managers, creating and organizing specialty trips
- Experienced English/Spanish speaking lead guides
- Professional Chefs: accommodating special diets and dietary restrictions
- Providing the highest value of tours with most inclusions in the industry
- Exclusive Peru tours that are unique and “off the beaten path”, away from the crowds
- Custom tour availability
- Flexible start dates – You select your date of departure
- Small Group Sizes: maximum of 10 guests/trip
- Promoting responsible tourism throughout Peru
- Support of local Andean communities
- North American quality standards for equipment
- 24/7 emergency in-trip USA contact number
At Guiding Peru, all of our porters receive fair treatment and a fair wage.
Executive Director USA
John is the founder of Guiding Peru and a specialist in tourism management. Managing businesses in Canada and the USA, John’s international experiences have assisted him in understanding different cultures, traditions, customs and people. Working along with a team of professionals in the USA and contracting tour services with dedicated tour companies in Peru, John has created an international network of tour professionals to insure his clients receive the best tours and service available in the industry.
Sustainable Tourism/Community Support
- Guiding Peru and each member of our staff respect the local cultures of the places and people that we visit and guide our clients into. Our itineraries are carefully designed so that you will have opportunities to meet and interact with the local people in their home villages, while respecting their way of life.
- Guiding Peru proudly gives back to the mountain communities we travel through and provide opportunities for employment for those that live in these regions surrounding Cusco.
- All of us at Guiding Peru realize that this region in Peru, including Machu Picchu, is a fragile environment and we feel a responsibility to protect and preserve these wonderful places. We are dedicated in preserving and protecting these natural resources through education by example on tours.
- Guiding Peru is committed to improving the living conditions for the people of Peru and throughout the year we visit the mountain villages where our porters come from to assist where needed.